General Sales Manager – PPE, LLC
Los Angeles, CA
Salary DOE – Plus Commission and Bonus
Who We Are
PPE, LLC a well-funded company with extensive international contacts is looking for a PPE General Sales Manager to run our PPE division. We have a strong FDA approved supply chain with 50 plus sources, in addition to our China vendor/manufacturer relationships. We urgently need a sales executive to place our growing inventory. We currently specialize in masks, gloves, and disinfectants but with our 20 years of experience in Asia we have access to every kind of PPE. And PPE, LLC mission is to become a primary provider of PPE, by maintaining the highest possible standards of quality and order turn around, at the most competitive pricing.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales General Manager who has established accounts and strong relationship with buyers in institutional and other large demand settings to join our sales team and grow with us!
Title: Sales General Manager
Position: Full time
• Solicit orders from new and current customers to increase sales
• Hire and motivate additional high performing support staff
• Develop efficient marketing, and customer satisfaction strategies to increase sales
• Must have at least 3-5 years PPE institutional sales experience and have existing accounts.
• Must be highly organized, possess exceptional communication skills and be able to multi-task efficiently
• Works well in a team environment with a helpful and charismatic demeanor
• Promote a high performing but Casual work environment.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- College preferred but proven job success is a good substitute
- California (Preferred)
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Ops Manager
Base Salary is market rate DOE, plus Bonus and Stock Options
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
CDC guidelines are followed in all of our offices, plants, and warehouses.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
See websites below for more company info:
|Job Category||General Manager|
StemXo’s current work is focused on harnessing exosomes, nanosized extracellular vesicles containing crucial cell-to-cell signals involved in health, growth and other metabolic functions, derived from human stem cells including human umbilical mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), neural stem cells (NSCs), and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) as potential therapeutic agents for aging-associated diseases of the central nervous system.
In addition, as biological components naturally occurring within the body and internalized by cells to facilitate physiological signaling, exosomes are ideally suited to deliver engineered therapeutic cargoes to cells to target a disease of interest. StemXo is currently utilizing this strategy as a platform for viral-targeted therapies to treat COVID-19.
- Works in close coordination with the medical scientists, life scientists, chemists, and other professionals to develop biomechanical tools that utilize exosomes and stem cells
- Performs various forms of research through this professional coordination
- Involved in the examination of modern medical processes to predict the results that are most probable utilizing biomechanical tools
- Drafts written materials that focus on the standards, rules, policies, and protocols of the maintenance, upkeep, and utilization of the bio-mechanical tools developed
- Formulates and modifies the computer applications including the computer software and hardware that are used for biomechanical processes
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in bio-mechanical engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in biomechanics required
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- A self-starter and team player, with strong organizing and time management skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- R&D environment experience
- Market rate DOE
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org